Thu, Mar 18, 2010
The Alabama – North Carolina STD | HIV PTC in association with The University of Kentucky’s CECentral.com presents STD | HIV Update 2010. Nine (9) separate training courses are offered with 1 hour of CE available for each course. A module covering syphilis is in development and will be available soon. The courses are all free but a time commitment from the participant will be involved.
- Complications of Chlamydia and Gonorrhea – William Geisler, MD, MPH
- Non-STD Dermatological Manifestations – Nicholas Van Wagoner, MD
- Genital Herpes Simplex Virus Infection – Nicholas Van Wagoner, MD
- HIV 101 – Patricia Jennings, DrPH, PA-C
- Male/Female STD Examination- Hanne Harbison, RNC, CRNP, MHS
- Medical Update on Chlamydia and Gonorrhea – William Geisler, MD, MPH
- The ABC’s of Viral Hepatits – Elizabeth Turnipseed, MD, MSPH
- Vaccination for Prevention of HPV Infection and its Sequelae – Edward Hook III, MD
- Vaginitis – Jane Schwebke, MD
- Syphilis Management Update – Edward Hook, MD
The courses are available at http://www.cecentral.com/STDupdate. Participants should follow instructions provided on the site in order to obtain CE credit.